Apply for Modified Driving Privileges
You will need to register with the Kansas Department of Revenue Customer Service Center before you can apply for modified driving privileges.
For first time Kansas Department of Revenue customers:
- From any page on the website, click on “Customer Service Center”
- On the login page, click the “Register Now” button
- Complete the text boxes in the "Your Information" section
- Scroll to the password section, create a new password in the "Password" text box, following the password rules, then reenter the password in the "Reenter Password" text box.
- Scroll to the "Security Question" section, select the preferred security question from the drop-down list, and then provide the security answer in both the "Answer" and "Reenter Answer" text boxes.
Note: You may designate a different security question in the "Other Question" text box.
- In the settings section, click the radio button that corresponds to the primary use of the site.
Note: By default, customers will be notified by email whenever the checked items occur. To remove an email event, uncheck the corresponding check box.
- Click the continue button to complete the registration process.
- Once you have created your login information, you can proceed with logging in to the Kansas Department of Revenue Customer Service Center.
- Printable copies of the forms to apply for Restricted Driving Privileges (DC–1015 and DC–1020), Motorized Bicycle License (DC–8235) or DC-2377 (Ignition Interlock Waiver).
If you have any questions on registering a customer service account, please contact Driver Solutions: 785-296-3671.