Supplier Permit

Supplier Permit: Allows a manufacturer of alcoholic liquor or cereal malt beverage or an agent of such manufacturer to sell alcoholic liquor or cereal malt beverage to Kansas distributors.

Every supplier desiring to sell alcoholic liquor or cereal malt beverage to distributors in Kansas must first obtain an annual permit from the Director of ABC, unless the supplier is already licensed in Kansas as a manufacturer. Supplier Permits are valid from the date approved through June 30 and must be renewed annually thereafter.

Suppliers also must register each brand and label prior to sale in Kansas. The fee is $25 per label.

Licensee Information

Application Prerequisites

  • New applicants are required to obtain a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) prior to submitting your application for liquor licensure if they do not already possess their FEIN. For more information, go to:

Apply/Renew Online

To use the online system you must pay using an electronic check or credit/debit card. Please note that the payment processing vendor charges a service charge for electronic payments, $1.50 for an electronic check or 2.5 percent of the total for credit/debit card use.

New Application

Kansas Applicants

Out-of-State Applicants

The following documents and payment are required to obtain a new supplier permit:

Note – renewal applications must be completed online no more than 60 days in advance of expiration.

Monthly Report

Renew Permit

Cancel Supplier Permit and Labels

  1. Write Cancel on your current Supplier Permit.
  2. Terminate my franchise.
  3. Complete the Kansas Suppliers’ Monthly Report of Shipments to Kansas Distributors ABC-1003 and write Final Report on the report.
  4. Fax or email the above to the Alcoholic Beverage Control Marketing Unit.

Need Help?

If you have questions or need assistance, visit our Contact ABC page to locate your assigned licensing representative.