Retailer License

Retailer's License: Allows the licensee to serve free samples of alcoholic liquor and cereal malt beverage; make retail sales of alcoholic liquor, cereal malt beverage, cigarette and tobacco products (with additional licensure), and all other goods and services; deliver alcoholic liquor and cereal malt beverage in the original package to certain other licensees and make other sales as authorized by K.S.A. 41-308.

Sales of kegs must be tagged. See the “Keg Registration Forms” section below for details.

Retailers that also wholesale to on-premise licensees, temporary permit holders or cereal malt beverage retailers must also file a monthly report of sales.

Licensee Information

Application Prerequisites

Apply/Renew Online

To use the online system you must pay using an electronic check or credit/debit card. Please note that the payment processing vendor charges a service charge for electronic payments, $1.50 for an electronic check or 2.5 percent of the total for credit/debit card use.

New Application

If you also wish to sell at wholesale to on-premise licensees:

Renewal Application

Keg Registration Forms

Monthly Report

Need Help?

If you have questions or need assistance, visit our Contact Us page to locate your assigned licensing representative.