Manufacturer License

Manufacturer's License: Allows the licensee to manufacture and store alcoholic liquor and cereal malt beverage and the sale to licensees as authorized by K.S.A. 41-305. May serve free samples of its manufactured liquor on the licensed premise.

There are three types of manufacturer licenses.

  • Beer Manufacturer
  • Spirits Manufacturer
  • Wine Manufacturer

Manufacturers are required to file their monthly gallonage tax return, report and remit payment by the 15th of the following month.

Manufacturers are also required to register each label of alcoholic liquor manufactured prior to sale.

Licensee Information

Application Prerequisites

Apply/Renew Online

To use the online system you must pay using an electronic check or credit/debit card. Please note that the payment processing vendor charges a service charge for electronic payments, $1.50 for an electronic check or 2.5 percent of the total for credit/debit card use.

New Application

Renewal Application

Brand Registration and Label Approval

Monthly Return and Reports

The ABC-274 report must be completed by any person or firm not located in the State of Kansas who receives alcoholic liquor from a licensed Kansas manufacturer.

Need Help?

If you have questions or need assistance, visit our Contact Us page to locate your assigned licensing representative.