Enforcement Frequently Asked Questions

Click here for contact information on enforcement agent(s) assigned to your county/or zip code.

Yes. However, that decision is up to the district court judge in the county where the criminal violation is filed.

Yes. If you are convicted, the violation remains on your record unless it is expunged.

A customer that would meet legal requirements can bring a firearm, either concealed or in open-carry, into a business. If the business owner wants to forbid this they are required to post signage that prohibits this. A description of the specific signage that is to be used can be found on the Kansas Attorney General's website http://www.ag.ks.gov/licensing/concealed-carry/2014-approved-signage.

No. This is considered "social hosting" and is explicitly prohibited by law (KSA 21-5608).