Distributor License

Distributor: Allows the licensee to make the wholesale purchase, importation and storage of alcoholic liquor and cereal malt beverage and the sale to licensees as authorized by K.S.A. 41-306, K.S.A. 41-306a and K.S.A. 41-307.

There are three types of distributor licenses:

  • Beer Distributor
  • Spirits Distributor
  • Wine Distributor

All distributors must file their gallonage tax return, purchase report, sales report and remit their payment by the 15th of the month following their purchases and sales. Distributors have the option to use the conventional method filing paper forms or file using Electronic Data Interchange (EDI).

Distributors must also report monthly sales to on-premise licensees.

Licensee Information

Application Prerequisites

Apply/Renew Online

To use the online system you must pay using an electronic check or credit/debit card. Please note that the payment processing vendor charges a service charge for electronic payments, $1.50 for an electronic check or 2.5 percent of the total for credit/debit card use.

New Application

Renewal Application

Gallonage Tax

Conventional Filing

Electronic Filing (EDI) and Payment

On-Premise Sales Report

Need Help?

If you have questions or need assistance, visit our Contact Us page to locate your assigned licensing representative.