Common Consumption Area Permit

Common Consumption Area Permit: Allows the consumption of alcoholic liquor and cereal malt beverage in the area designated by such permit.

Licensee Information

Application Prerequisites

  • New applicants are required to obtain a Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN) prior to submitting your application for liquor licensure if they do not already possess their FEIN. For more information, go to:
  • City or county must establish a common consumption area by ordinance or resolution authorizing the possession and consumption of alcoholic liquor within the common consumption area.

Apply/Renew Online

To use the online system you must pay using an electronic check or credit/debit card. Please note that the payment processing vendor charges a service charge for electronic payments, $1.50 for an electronic check or 2.5 percent of the total for credit/debit card use.

New Application

Renewal Application

Need Help?

If you have questions or need assistance, visit our Contact Us page to locate your assigned licensing representative.