Destination-Based Sales Tax Information
Local Tax Rate information
- Sales and Use Tax Address Tax Rate Locator - Use our online tax rate calculator
- Web Service Information
- 5-digit Zip Code Tax Rate Files
- Local Sales Tax Rates by Jurisdiction (Publication KS-1700)
- Bracket Cards – Sales tax tables based on amount of sales
For access to the current Kansas taxability matrix, tax administration practices matrix, certificate of compliance, Form F0020 for changes, certification letter and petition for membership under the Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Agreement, visit the Streamlined Sales Tax Governing Board page for Kansas.
- Overview of the Streamlined Sales Tax Project
- Destination-Based Sourcing Rules for Sales and Compensating Use Tax
- Annexation Ordinances
- Frequently Asked Questions for Streamlined Sales
- Notices / Private Letter Rulings / Opinion Letters - Department of Revenue policy documents relating to the Streamlined Sales Tax Project and Destination-Based Sourcing.
- Streamlined Sales Tax Project Exemption Certificate (PR-78SSTA)
- More information - www.streamlinedsalestax.org
Membership Application for Streamlined Sales and Use Tax Agreement (Posted 01/31/05)
Sales and Use Tax Information
Additional information of interest concerning registering your business and the filing of sales and use taxes. Includes links to electronic services, other forms, publications and frequently asked questions.