Income Tax Institute
The Department of Agricultural Economics and the Kansas State University Cooperative Extension Service coordinate the annual Kansas Income Tax Institutes for tax preparers and other tax professionals.
Sessions begin at 8 a.m. and adjourn at 4:30 p.m. each day, with registration at 7:30 a.m. each day. The program is designed to meet 16 hours of continuing education, including 1.0 hour of Ethics, for the Kansas Board of Accountancy, the Accreditation Council for Accountancy and Taxation, the Kansas Continuing Legal Education Commission, the IRS Enrolled Agent Program, and the CFP Board of Standards Continuing Education.
For more information, please contact Rich Llewelyn - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Locations for 2021:
- Garden City — October 26-27 Clarion Inn 1911 E. Kansas Ave.
- Hays — October 27-28
- Webinar 1 (Zoom) — November 3-4
- Lawrence — November 9-10
- Wichita — November 22-23
- Salina — November 29-30 Tony's Pizza Events Center (formerly Bicentennial Center) 800 The Midway.
- Pittsburg — December 8-9 Pittsburg State U. Overman Student Center, 1701 S. Broadway
- Webinar 2 (Zoom) — December 13-14